By Agrippina Fadel
Peter Cottontail doesn’t visit Tamarac often, but when he does, everyone is sure to have an eggcellent time.
The Annual Springfest and Egg Hunt is held on Saturday, April 1, from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the Tamarac Sports Complex. The free event is open to children ages 3 to 11 and features bounce houses and games.
The Egg Hunt starts promptly at 10 a.m., and all little hunters are encouraged to bring an Easter Basket.
Tamarac Sports Complex is located at 9901 NW 77th St.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- NewsFebruary 19, 2024Catch Comedian Bobby Collins with Special Guest Shelley Keelor at Kings Point Palace
- NewsFebruary 13, 2024Broward County Animal Care Holds ‘Stinky Ex’ Fundraiser for Valentine’s Day
- NewsFebruary 12, 2024Ticket Alert: Rock On to Meat Loaf Tribute at Kings Point Palace
- NewsFebruary 12, 2024Peter Lemongello Jr. Performs at Kings Point Palace Sunday Matinee