By Agrippina Fadel
Peter Cottontail doesn’t visit Tamarac often, but when he does, everyone is sure to have an eggcellent time.
The Annual Springfest and Egg Hunt is held on Saturday, April 1, from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the Tamarac Sports Complex. The free event is open to children ages 3 to 11 and features bounce houses and games.
The Egg Hunt starts promptly at 10 a.m., and all little hunters are encouraged to bring an Easter Basket.
Tamarac Sports Complex is located at 9901 NW 77th St.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk. Don’t miss reading Margate Talk, Coral Springs Talk, Coconut Creek Talk, and Parkland Talk.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- News2023.03.28Chabad Jewish Center of Tamarac Prepares for Annual Passover Seder
- News2023.03.28Tamarac Holds Springfest and Egg Hunt
- News2023.03.28Ticket Alert: Letraia Savage brings her Divas of Soul Show to Kings Point Palace
- News2023.03.27Local Poet Rebecca Vaughns Hosts Tamarac’s First Annual Spoken Word Competition