By: Sharon Aron Baron
The City of Tamarac is holding a Wet and Wild Egg Splash where children can have a blast and take a photo with Peter Cottontail.
Bring your bathing suit to enjoy this wet and wild event where there will be music, candy, games and prizes. Held on Saturday, April 6, from 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., this event is open for children ages 2-5 years-old.
Children are $4.50 and adults are $5.00.
The Caporella Aquatic Center is located at 9300 NW 58th Street.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.02.23Gov. DeSantis Announces $8 million Incentive to Help Veterans Buy Homes
- Crime & Safety2020.02.23Tamarac Crime Update: Latest Incidents Through February 18
- Crime & Safety2020.02.19Vehicle Strikes Pole, Leaving One Dead in Tamarac
- Crime & Safety2020.02.18Burglar Uses Ploy Before Smashing His Way into Neighbor’s Home