By Agrippina Fadel
Get ready to chuckle for a good cause as Ha-Ha’s for the Tatas brings a night of laughter and cancer awareness to Tamarac.
Hosted by Tamarac Mayor Michelle Gomez, the event is held on Friday, October 13, from 7:15 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. at the Colony West Golf Club.
The evening starts with a cash bar and passed appetizers from 7:15 to 8 p.m., followed by a Cancer Awareness segment from 8:00 to 8:30 p.m., setting the stage for a night dedicated to supporting breast cancer charities during Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
The Comedy Show runs from 8:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. and is considered an adult-themed comedy. At the same time, the comedian lineup may be subject to last-minute changes, but guests are assured they will get great laughs from various talented jokesters.
The event is sponsored by Colony West Golf Club, PuroClean, HCA Florida Woodmont Hospital, and Fairfield by Marriott. The hosts include the Tamarac Employee Benevolent Fund and Gilda’s Club South Florida.
Tickets are available at $75 for general admission, $100 for preferred seats, and $150 for premium seating.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- NewsDecember 3, 2023Ticket Alert: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Tribute Show at the Palace
- NewsNovember 27, 2023Doo-Wop Delight: Don’t Miss a Night of Nostalgia with John Tarangelo at the Kings Point Palace
- NewsNovember 21, 2023Don’t Miss the 43nd Annual Tamarac Turkey Trot
- NewsNovember 19, 2023Register Now for the Kings Point Holiday Expo