By: Sharon Aron Baron
The Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce is inviting the public to its 4th Annual Business Expo to help local businesses build relationships and get connected during the one-day event.
Held on Friday, January 31, from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Tamarac Community Center, owners, professionals, small business staff, and account executives are welcome to attend.
“Only once a year do we provide this Business-to-Business opportunity format with five hours of interaction, networking, and engagement with business education,” said Chamber Executive Direct Peter Mason. “We want participants to learn, connect, and benefit from attending this Business Expo.”
Some of the business education events include a “City of Tamarac Business Briefing.” “Successful Digital Marketing Strategies,” “Business Survival Strategies,” and “Transform Your Business into a Profit Making Machine.”
Early Bird tickets are $10 until January 17, 2020. After this date and at the door, ticket prices are $15 — www.Tnlcoc.org or contact 954-722-1520 — raffle prizes offered at the event.
The Tamarac Community Center is located at 8601 W Commercial Blvd.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.01.24Clear Space by Safely Disposing Hazardous Waste on February 1
- News2020.01.23Tamarac Woman Dies After Single-Vehicle Accident in Coral Springs
- News2020.01.23Broward County Offering Express Service from BB&T Center to Miami International Airport
- News2020.01.21J.P. Taravella Drama Holding Semiannual Garage Sale