By: David Russell
Calling all high school students, the Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce is opening its doors to students needing service hours.
Four to five summer interns are needed and will be immersed in various tasks that make the Chamber run smoothly, from research and planning to data entry and social media.
Peter Mason, Executive Director of the Chamber, said this would be an excellent opportunity for young individuals to understand how non-profits operate and participate in supporting local businesses and the city.
“It’s an excellent platform for networking, learning about business, and truly becoming involved in our community,” he added.
Hours are flexible, and there will also be remote work available. The Chamber is located at 7525 N. Pine Island Road, Tamarac 33321. Selected interns will start Monday, July 24, and volunteer until Friday, August 18, 2023.
For further information about this opportunity, membership details, and upcoming Chamber events, contact Mason at email@example.com.
- A Coral Springs native, Florida State University graduate, and eternal optimist, David strives to find the local hidden gems in South Florida. He has a strong interest in technology, finance, and comedy.
- NewsSeptember 23, 2023Tickets On Sale for Family Re’Union Dinner in Tamarac
- NewsSeptember 13, 2023Create Lasting Memories at the Family Re’Union Dinner in Tamarac
- NewsAugust 15, 2023Boost Your Business: Unlock Local Search Secrets with Expert Karen Vick on Aug 17
- NewsAugust 8, 2023Find Out if Your Business is Loan Ready at the Upcoming Chamber Seminar