By: Sharon Aron Baron
A Tamarac resident has found a 100 year-old baby book and would like to return it back to the family who may have lost it.
Jessica Spear, 18, was walking home from work at Dairy Queen on Sunday when she noticed something unusual on the ground. It was about to rain so she picked it up and noticed that it was a baby book.
But this baby book must have been in someone’s family for many years as it was over 100 years old. The baby’s name was James Francis Cummings born on November 9, 1914 in Springfield, Massachusetts.
Jessica’s mom Nancy Spear believes it must belong to someone who lives nearby. “I’m pretty sure it came from someone, maybe who passed in Lime Bay where we live too.”
If you know who the book belongs to, please contact Jessica and Nancy at 954-621-5591 who would like for it to be reunited with the family.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.08.21Tamarac’s Michael Cernech Makes Announcement Regarding Delray Beach City Manager Position
- News2019.08.20Delray Beach Picks Tamarac City Manager for Top Position
- News2019.08.20Petco Donates $250,000 to Broward County Animal Care and Adoption Programs
- Events2019.08.19Register Now for the Next City-Wide Garage Sale in Tamarac