By: Sharon Aron Baron
A Tamarac resident has found a 100 year-old baby book and would like to return it back to the family who may have lost it.
Jessica Spear, 18, was walking home from work at Dairy Queen on Sunday when she noticed something unusual on the ground. It was about to rain so she picked it up and noticed that it was a baby book.
But this baby book must have been in someone’s family for many years as it was over 100 years old. The baby’s name was James Francis Cummings born on November 9, 1914 in Springfield, Massachusetts.
Jessica’s mom Nancy Spear believes it must belong to someone who lives nearby. “I’m pretty sure it came from someone, maybe who passed in Lime Bay where we live too.”
If you know who the book belongs to, please contact Jessica and Nancy at 954-621-5591 who would like for it to be reunited with the family.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.10.04Detectives Ask For Public’s Help Locating Missing 12-Year-Old
- News2022.10.04J.P. Taravella Drama Presents “Radium Girls” Oct. 6 and 8
- News2022.10.04Just Between Friends Consignment Event Returns October 6-9 in Coral Springs
- News2022.09.27City of Tamarac Updates Residents on Hurricane Ian