By: Sharon Aron Baron
The Greater Tamarac Chamber of Commerce will be holding their 2015 “Trick or Tee” Golf Tournament at the Colony West Golf Club in Tamarac on Friday October 30, with an 8 a.m. shotgun scramble format.
Opened in 1971 for the Jackie Gleason Classic – now named the Honda Classic, Colony West’s Championship Course offers golfers one of the most challenging courses in South Florida with strategic bunkering that protects small, well-manicured greens which requires players to think their way around the course to take advantage of scoring opportunities.
A portion of the proceeds from the tournament will go towards the Tamarac Chamber Relay 4 Life 2016 team and the remaining funds will go back into the community in the form of events such as the Tamarac Arts and Craft Festival.
Register now as an individual or as in teams of four and join Kasmat Risk Management, The Richline Group, Florida Power & Light, Dunay Miskel Backman, Tamarac Chamber members and friends for a complimentary breakfast and networking event on the morning of the tournament, as well as a barbecue lunch buffet. All involved will receive a chamber goodie bag, free drinks and enter the many prize-winning events. Individuals are $95, Foursome $340.
To register for the event head over to the Chamber website here: “Trick or Tee” Golf Tournament
Colony West Golf Club is located at 6800 NW 88th Ave, Tamarac, FL 33321.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.05.27Planet Fitness Launches High School Summer Pass Program to Combat Teen Obesity and Boost Mental Health
- News2023.05.26Joint Tactical Training Exercise to Commence in Broward County
- News2023.05.24Meet Gretel and Sissy, 2 Sweethearts Searching for Forever Homes
- News2023.05.07Unleash a Summer of Fun with the South Florida Adventure Pass: 4 Attractions, 1 Low Price