The 4th of July Celebration held at the Tamarac Sports Complex enjoyed its second year in a row of beautiful weather bringing out hundreds of people to enjoy the fun while waiting for the fireworks display.
There were many activities for families at the event including the fun zone area, rides, arts and crafts, games and face painting. Residents also had a chance to meet officials from Tamarac CERT (Community Emergency Response Team), the Historical Society, BSO, as well as meeting their Tamarac elected officials at their booth.
Enjoy the photos from the event and let us know if you see yourself!
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.05.27Planet Fitness Launches High School Summer Pass Program to Combat Teen Obesity and Boost Mental Health
- News2023.05.26Joint Tactical Training Exercise to Commence in Broward County
- News2023.05.24Meet Gretel and Sissy, 2 Sweethearts Searching for Forever Homes
- News2023.05.07Unleash a Summer of Fun with the South Florida Adventure Pass: 4 Attractions, 1 Low Price