The 4th of July Celebration held at the Tamarac Sports Complex enjoyed its second year in a row of beautiful weather bringing out hundreds of people to enjoy the fun while waiting for the fireworks display.
There were many activities for families at the event including the fun zone area, rides, arts and crafts, games and face painting. Residents also had a chance to meet officials from Tamarac CERT (Community Emergency Response Team), the Historical Society, BSO, as well as meeting their Tamarac elected officials at their booth.
Enjoy the photos from the event and let us know if you see yourself!
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.10.14Global Response Hiring Over 1,000 Customer Service Reps at Job Fair
- Events2019.10.11Try Vegan Food at the Next EarthSave Event in Tamarac October 19
- Events2019.10.09BSO Holds Huge Shred-A-Thon and Operation Medicine Cabinet in Tamarac
- News2019.10.09Registration Open for the Popular Tamarac Turkey Trot