The Broward Coalition will be presenting “A Morning with the Candidates” on July 13th at the Sunrise Lakes Phase 1 Clubhouse. All residents from Broward County are invited to meet the people running for elected positions and hear about their qualifications.
The Broward Coalition’s purpose is to educate and inform associations, their boards, and their residents regarding any matter which may affect the quality of life of their voting members. This includes, but is not limited to: Legislative matters, proposed legislation, candidates who support, or do not support their issues, educational requirements of board members, etc. They also have affiliations with several of the large law firms in South Florida that specialize in Condo & Association matters. Those firms offer, through the Broward Coalition membership, ongoing education on new laws as well as board member certification, and forums on proposed legislation.
The Broward Coalition is a 501(c)(4) Corporation. It is open to membership to all residents of Condominium or Homeowner Associations in southeast Florida. Cost is $10.00 per person annually. Condos as well as HOAs are also allowed to be Association members, at a cost of $15.00 per year.
There are at least 10 meetings per year from September through June and lunch is provided to members, and 1 guest, at no cost.MaryMacfie@aol.com Or call 954-336-3335 Sunrise Lakes Phase One Clubhouse 8100 Sunrise Lakes Drive North 10 Am Sharp Visit Broward Coalition at www.browardcoalition.org
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.02.271 Victim Dead After Car Found Submerged in Tamarac Canal
- News2020.02.27Register Now for the Next City-Wide Garage Sale in Tamarac
- News2020.02.23Gov. DeSantis Announces $8 million Incentive to Help Veterans Buy Homes
- Crime & Safety2020.02.23Tamarac Crime Update: Latest Incidents Through February 18