Residents of Tamarac enjoyed free donuts, coupons, and special prizes when the Krispy Kreme Cruiser rolled into town last week.
The Krispy Kreme cruiser, which tours the United States, was stationed at the Sunshine Plaza on the eastern half of Tamarac from July 5th – 7th. Krispy Kreme Marketing Coordinator Kara Palm gave visitors a look inside the cruiser while visitors had a chance to spin the wheel for prizes. Free donuts were given out and boxes of a dozen could be purchased as well.
The newest Krispy Kreme store isn’t open yet, but construction will begin soon according to James Cosentino, Owner of Krispy Kreme South Florida. The delay in opening has been the result in changes in their drawings as well as architectural changes. Conentino brought Tamarac’s Planning and Zoning Manager, Frank Zickar the final sets of plans last Monday and they’re hoping to receive their permits either today or tomorrow.
Once they get the permits, construction will begin immediately. Click here to read about the new Krispy Kreme Store.
If you missed the cruiser, don’t dispair, Krispy Kreme has a special offer at their other locations: Buy a dozen doughnuts and get a dozen Original Glazed doughnuts for just .75¢ at any participating Krispy Kreme U.S. location on July 13, 2012.
Or you can just follow the cruiser to their next stop in South Carolina.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.05.31Temple Beth Torah Sha’aray Tzedek Holds Shabbat Services in Spanish, Hebrew and English
- News2023.05.27Planet Fitness Launches High School Summer Pass Program to Combat Teen Obesity and Boost Mental Health
- News2023.05.26Joint Tactical Training Exercise to Commence in Broward County
- News2023.05.24Meet Gretel and Sissy, 2 Sweethearts Searching for Forever Homes