By Jill Fox
Had a “ruff” year? Looking to find that special someone to complete your family?
For those who may be considering pet adoption, the City of Tamarac is making it quite simple.
Broward County Animal Care & Adoption is bringing their furry friends to Gary B. Jones Park to meet prospective parents.
“These events out in the community have been very successful in the past,” said Vice Mayor Michael Udine, adding this is the first one since the pandemic began.
Adoptions include spaying/neutering, all vaccinations, a Broward County License pet tag, and a microchip. Plus, all adoption fees will be waived.
“We rescued our dog, Clifford, about ten years ago,” said Udine. “These rescue and adopted dogs help complete a family.”
The pet adoption takes place on Saturday, May 22, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Gary B. Jones Park for People and Pups located at 8101 Southgate Blvd in Tamarac.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked in public relations and television for over 20 years. Fox lives in Parkland with her husband and their two children.
- News2022.05.19Stop Stalling! Register for this Summer’s “Mane” Event at Spitfire Farm
- News2022.05.09Forget the Heat; Dolphins Football Camp Moves Indoors For The Summer
- News2022.05.02Stop Stalling! Register for this Summer’s “Mane” Event at Spitfire Farm
- News2022.05.01Forget the Heat; Dolphins Football Camp Moves Indoors For The Summer