By: Sharon Aron Baron
A neighbor in Tamarac has had enough of waking up every morning to a huge 18-wheeler Target truck in their neighborhood and wants to do something about it, but so far hasn’t had any luck.
Deborah Quigley lives in Woodlands Estates north of Commercial Boulevard told us that for the past month and a half a Target truck parks along Woodlands Boulevard at least three times a week for hours, which seems odd as there is no Target Store in the vicinity.
She contacted BSO and their response was since there are no “No Parking” signs, they cannot do anything.
She sent photos to Target along with the cab number of 52715 and trailer number of 892002 and their answer was this was against their policy, and their trucks are to be parked behind their stores.
However, nothing was done to stop it, and it continues today.
“I didn’t call code enforcement because by the time code enforcement gets there, they’re gone.”
Quigley told us that she just wants to see it gone for good and wishes someone would keep a truck from this size from parking in a residential community.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.09.19Coral Springs Center for the Arts Launches Comedy and Music October and November
- News2019.09.18Tamarac City Commissioners Voted to Approve Office Furnishings in Amended Budget
- News2019.09.18Broward County Schools Holds ‘Dads Take Your Child to School Day’
- News2019.09.17Students Can Earn Service Hours at 34th Annual International Coastal Cleanup