By: Sharon Aron Baron
A neighbor in Tamarac has had enough of waking up every morning to a huge 18-wheeler Target truck in their neighborhood and wants to do something about it, but so far hasn’t had any luck.
Deborah Quigley lives in Woodlands Estates north of Commercial Boulevard told us that for the past month and a half a Target truck parks along Woodlands Boulevard at least three times a week for hours, which seems odd as there is no Target Store in the vicinity.
She contacted BSO and their response was since there are no “No Parking” signs, they cannot do anything.
She sent photos to Target along with the cab number of 52715 and trailer number of 892002 and their answer was this was against their policy, and their trucks are to be parked behind their stores.
However, nothing was done to stop it, and it continues today.
“I didn’t call code enforcement because by the time code enforcement gets there, they’re gone.”
Quigley told us that she just wants to see it gone for good and wishes someone would keep a truck from this size from parking in a residential community.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2020.12.03Home-Based Businesses Now Eligible to Apply for CARES Act
- News2020.11.2910 Auto Burglaries Reported in Tamarac in this Week’s Crime Update
- News2020.11.28Clear Space by Safety Disposing Hazardous Waste December 5
- News2020.11.28Broward County Public Schools Awarded Grants to Broaden Participation in Computer Science