By Sherry Nabbie-Singh
The Parks and Recreation Foundation is raising funds to enhance the lives of residents by teeing up for the 9th annual P.A.R.O.T Golf Tournament.
Taking place at the Colony West Golf Course on Friday, May 14, the event begins with registration and lunch at 11 a.m., followed by a shotgun start at 12 p.m.
While sponsorships start at $150 for green or tee sponsors, the cost for each player is $125. Participants registered by April 16 will receive a golf shirt and a free round of golf for another day.
Registered members will enjoy an itinerary that includes an 18-hole scramble, complimentary lunch with drinks on the course, a golf shirt, a goodie bag, mulligans, a raffle, a silent auction, and close the fun-filled day with dinner and an awards ceremony.
Participants will also be judged on a putting contest, closest to the pin, longest and straightest drives, and prizes for winning teams.
The P.A.R.O.T. Foundation is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization; committed to enhancing Tamarac Parks and Recreation facilities and programs through partnerships and fundraising.
To register or for more information, please call 954-597-3632 or visit P.A.R.O.T.
The Colony West Golf Course is located at 6800 NW 88th Avenue, Tamarac.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.03.22FBI Miami Warns of $13 Million ‘Grandparent Scam’ Targeting Seniors
- News2023.03.21The Voice of Romance, Johnny Mathis, Celebrates 67 Years in Music with a Special Performance in Coral Springs
- News2023.03.19Woman Dies 5 Weeks After Multi-Vehicle Crash in North Lauderdale
- News2023.03.18Adopt These Adorable Pets: Onyx and Toes Are Looking for Their Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County