By: Sharon Aron Baron
Don’t miss the 10th Annual “Taste of Tamarac” & Business expo on October 26. This is the one event that is not only a blast, it’s simply tasty!
The day of family fun will feature over 30 of the areas favorite restaurants and caterers serving fabulous food and delicious desserts. A business expo with over 70 vendors, entertainment and cooking demonstrations.
The kids will have a blast as well, with a costume contest, Jumparoos Halloween Photo Booth, pumpkin decorating and Cyler the robot.
Samplings from some of the participating restaurants, caterers and food vendors include: Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill & Bar, Arbys, Ats A Pizza, Badia Spices, Catering at Inverrary, Chica Boom Events, Costco, EN Events, Epiphany Katering, Golden Krust, Javita, Joe’s Pizza and Pasta, Krispy Kreme, Lil Ashleys, Lip Smacking Good, Marionos Café Deli & Bakery, Menchies Frozen Yogurt, Mr Bistro, Orange Tree, Pizza Hut, Pizza Stop, Quizznos, Sam’s, Club, Snappers, Subway, Tampa Bay Brewery, The Melting Pot, The New Noshers Deli, Tijuana Flats, University Hospital, Walkerswood Caribbean Foods, Whole Foods, Winn Dixie, Zona Fresca.
Tickets are $ 8.00 per person at the door, children under 6 Free.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.11.23Detectives Ask For Public’s Help Locating Missing 12-Year-Old
- News2022.11.22Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber Gets Teed Up For 2022 PuroClean Classic Golf Tournament
- News2022.11.21Postal Worker Robbed at Gunpoint in Tamarac
- News2022.11.18On Your Marks, Get Set … Walk or Run! Tamarac Turkey Trot holds 41st Annual Event on Thanksgiving