By: Claire Cornish
This happy-go-lucky three-year-old boy is always ready for a walk or some time playing with a favorite toy.
He also loves human affection and thrives when he feels his favorite people’s arms around him.
Otis is a fun-loving young man who also has a sensible and serious side; he would be more than happy to sit at your feet while you are working it to lounge on the couch with you watching a movie.
Otis says to Tamarac residents: “Do you have room in your heart for a loving boy like me?”
Otis’ ID # is A2056958, and he is currently at the Broward County Animal Care and Adoption, 2400 SW 42nd Street, Fort Lauderdale. Open Tuesday – Sunday 11:00 am – 6:00 pm.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.09.19Flo is an Adventurous Little Puppy Looking for Her Forever Family
- News2021.09.07Once Someone’s Pet, Its Been a Long Time Since Three-Year-Old Bailey Was Loved
- News2021.08.23Cheddar, Who Loves Other Dogs and Playtime Searches for a Forever Home
- News2021.07.05Charming Puppy Needs Forever Home