By Agrippina Fadel
Vocalist Kathy Thompson is bringing her Bette Midler tribute show — an act she has been perfecting since 1995.
Known for perfectly emulating Midler’s voice and look, Thompson started her career with Legends in Concert, longest running tribute show in Las Vegas, and has since performed worldwide.
Thompson performs all the favorites of Midler’s fans, including Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy, I am a W-O-M-A-N, You Don’t Own me, The Rose, Wind Beneath My Wings, and I’m Beautiful.
Held on Saturday, March 18, at 8 p.m., at the Kings Point Palace, the show is $20 for residents and $25 for guests, with tickets available at the venue’s box office before the event and on the night of the concert.
The Palace at Kings Point is located at 7622 NW 76th St. in Tamarac.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- NewsSeptember 23, 2023Lauderhill Police Hold Next ‘Coffee with a Cop’ October 12
- NewsSeptember 19, 2023Tamarac Offers Free Certification Course for HOA Board Members
- NewsSeptember 19, 2023Ticket Alert: Flashback Four Rocks Kings Point Palace Sept. 23
- NewsSeptember 18, 2023Tamarac Holds Vintage Family Fun Day at Mainlands Park Sept. 23