By Agrippina Fadel
Southern Cross, a Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young tribute band, is bringing its folk-rock show to the Kings Point Palace.
Held on Saturday, February 18, at 8 p.m., the show is $20 for residents and $25 for guests, with tickets available at the venue’s box office before the event and on the night of the concert.
The six-piece band of professional musicians, Southern Cross, has been touring the country for a decade, playing the best CSNY tunes, including “Love the One You’re With,” “Woodstock,” “Southern Cross,” “Heart of Gold,” and “Cinnamon Girl.”
The band prides itself on “impeccable vocal harmonies” to recreate some of the most challenging vocal songs in Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young repertoire.
The Palace at Kings Point is located at 7622 NW 76th St. in Tamarac.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk. Don’t miss reading Margate Talk, Coral Springs Talk, Coconut Creek Talk, and Parkland Talk.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- News2023.03.15BSO Officers Support Special Olympics Florida with 2023 Tip-A-Cop Fundraiser
- News2023.03.14Tamarac Holds Springfest and Egg Hunt
- News2023.03.14A Call for Kindness: GoFundMe Campaign Aims to Get Homeless Man Back on His Feet
- News2023.03.14New Pet Pantry Helps Struggling Pet Owners Keep Their Furry Family Members Fed