By Agrippina Fadel
Israeli singer Dudu Fisher, best known for his Broadway performance as Jean Valjean in the musical Les Miserables, is bringing his show to the Kings Point Palace.
The son of a Holocaust survivor, Fisher is a renowned actor and singer with a career spanning over five decades and venues worldwide. He sings and acts in English, Hebrew, and Yiddish.
An esteemed cantor, Fisher uses his gifted voice for Jewish liturgy in synagogues throughout the world.
Fisher is also known for his one-man Off-Broadway show, Never on Friday, an anecdotal work exploring the complications of his experience on Broadway as an observant Jew. (When performing in Les Miserables, Fisher was the only cast member allowed not to participate in Friday and Saturday shows.)
Fisher toured the world and often performed in Jewish communities, including in his shows the classic Jewish songs and best show tunes from beloved musicals.
Dudu Fisher will perform Sunday, February 19, at 2 p.m. The show is $25 for residents and $30 for guests, with tickets available at the venue’s box office before the event and on the day of the concert.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- NewsSeptember 26, 2023Ticket Alert: Tim McGraw and Faith Hill Tribute Show Coming to Kings Point Palace
- NewsSeptember 24, 2023High Schoolers Offered 100 Service Hours for Fostering Dogs from Broward County Animal Care
- NewsSeptember 23, 2023Lauderhill Police Hold Next ‘Coffee with a Cop’ October 12
- NewsSeptember 19, 2023Tamarac Offers Free Certification Course for HOA Board Members