By Agrippina Fadel
If you enjoy the timeless rock and roll of the 1950s, 60s, and 70s, don’t miss Chris Ruggiero’s concert at the Kings Point Palace this weekend.
Ruggiero, 23, first came to national attention when he performed in concert on one of PBS-TV’s coast-to-coast broadcast specials. Since then, the singer has been traveling around the country, delivering his unique vintage rock and roll brand and sharing his passion for the classics.
“I try to make every move and sing every song with a touch of class that reminds the audience of a time when entertainers put their heart and soul into their songs and delivering an exceptional concert was paramount,” Ruggiero said on his website.
His repertoire includes such classics as “Put Your Head on My Shoulder,” “Wouldn’t It Be Nice,” “This Magic Moment,” “My Cherie Amour,” and “Can’t Take My Eyes Off You.”
Held on Saturday, April 22, at 8 p.m., the show is $20 for residents and $25 for guests, with tickets available at the venue’s box office before and on the night of the concert. The Palace at Kings Point is located at 7622 NW 76th St. in Tamarac.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- NewsFebruary 19, 2024Catch Comedian Bobby Collins with Special Guest Shelley Keelor at Kings Point Palace
- NewsFebruary 13, 2024Broward County Animal Care Holds ‘Stinky Ex’ Fundraiser for Valentine’s Day
- NewsFebruary 12, 2024Ticket Alert: Rock On to Meat Loaf Tribute at Kings Point Palace
- NewsFebruary 12, 2024Peter Lemongello Jr. Performs at Kings Point Palace Sunday Matinee