By: Sharon Aron Baron
A woman is dead after a single-vehicle crash in Tamarac on Monday.
According to the Broward Sheriff’s Office, around 4:32 a.m., Feb. 16, Wildia Momprevil, 22, of Lauderdale Lakes was traveling eastbound on West Commercial Blvd. in a 2011 Lincoln Town Car.
As Momprevil approached the intersection of Mainlands Drive, her vehicle struck the outer raised concrete curb, lost control and struck a light pole on the southeast corner of the intersection.
Tamarac Fire Rescue responded and pronounced Momprevil deceased on the scene.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.05.11Next Free Food Distribution Dates In Tamarac, Sunrise, and Coral Springs
- News2021.05.11Bolton Blames Mayor, City Manager, After His Spending Items Are Leaked to Press
- News2021.05.07Investigation Into Public Records Media Leak May Cost Tamarac Taxpayers up to $50,000
- News2021.05.06Broward County Votes to Change the Woodlands Golf Greens into Homes