By: Sharon Aron Baron
A woman is dead after a single-vehicle crash in Tamarac on Monday.
According to the Broward Sheriff’s Office, around 4:32 a.m., Feb. 16, Wildia Momprevil, 22, of Lauderdale Lakes was traveling eastbound on West Commercial Blvd. in a 2011 Lincoln Town Car.
As Momprevil approached the intersection of Mainlands Drive, her vehicle struck the outer raised concrete curb, lost control and struck a light pole on the southeast corner of the intersection.
Tamarac Fire Rescue responded and pronounced Momprevil deceased on the scene.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.04.03Florida COVID-19 Cases City by City Report for April 3
- News2020.04.03Tamarac Mayor Encourages Residents to Send Letters of Appreciation to Those on the Front Line
- News2020.04.02Tamarac Experiences Large Increase of COVID-19 Cases on April 2 City by City Report
- News2020.04.01Detective Searching for Thief Who Stole 2 Huge TV’s From Walmart