By: Sharon Aron Baron
A woman is dead after a single-vehicle crash in Tamarac on Monday.
According to the Broward Sheriff’s Office, around 4:32 a.m., Feb. 16, Wildia Momprevil, 22, of Lauderdale Lakes was traveling eastbound on West Commercial Blvd. in a 2011 Lincoln Town Car.
As Momprevil approached the intersection of Mainlands Drive, her vehicle struck the outer raised concrete curb, lost control and struck a light pole on the southeast corner of the intersection.
Tamarac Fire Rescue responded and pronounced Momprevil deceased on the scene.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.09.25Burglar Who Poses at Deputy Breaks Into Tamarac Home
- Events2021.09.24BSO Holds Shred-A-Thon and Operation Medicine Cabinet in North Lauderdale
- News2021.09.23Joseph Britner Joins University Hospital and Medical Center as New Chief Operating Officer
- News2021.09.22Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber Welcomes 2 New Businesses to Town