By: Sharon Aron Baron
All trash should be placed curbside no more than 12 hours prior to the scheduled collection in the containers provided by Waste Management.
Bulk trash includes household appliances, furniture, and other items of a bulky nature such as tree stumps and logs provided they are cut to the appropriate size and placed neatly at the curb.
Special and hazardous wastes including, but not limited to, construction materials, paints, automobile parts, electronics, and household cleaners are excluded and will not be collected. Please see Hazardous Waste collection here.
If a resident has a refrigerator or freezer that they want to have picked up during bulk, they need to first have the freon removed. A professional can provide that service and will then “tag” the appliance so Waste Management can collect.
Waste Management serves the residents of Tamarac. For customer service call (866) 684-3142.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.05.29COVID-19 Cases in Tamarac from the Florida Department of Health May 28
- News2020.05.285 Tamarac Seniors Graduate from Calvary Christian Academy During ‘Drive-in’ Ceremony
- News2020.05.28BSO Investigates Multi-Vehicle Crash in Tamarac
- News2020.05.27COVID-19 Cases in Tamarac from the Florida Department of Health May 27