By: Sharon Aron Baron
One “Wheel of Fortune” contestant stunned not only viewers but the host of the show when he solved a puzzle with just two letters on the board.
In a bonus round on Wednesday, player Emil Czar De Leon, 25, of Daily City, Calif., was faced with guessing the 12-letter term, using only an “N” and “E” and the category “thing” to earn a $45,000 prize according to the New York Post.
On the first try, he blurted out “new baby buggy,” an old-timey term for stroller, prompting hostess Vanna White to toss up her arms in disbelief.
The audience went wild and host Pat Sajak, 67, jokingly gave Leon a pat-down — mock-searching him for a wire — before later tweeting, “[It’s] the most amazing solve in my 30+ years on the show. No kidding.”
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2020.11.25Tamarac History: Former U.S. Congressman Once Made his Home in the Woodlands Country Club
- News2020.11.25Man Posing as Roofing Contractor Arrested After Scamming Tamarac Resident
- News2020.11.23City of Tamarac Continues with Residential Assistance Program
- News2020.11.19Tamarac Crime Update and Arrests Through November 16