By: Sharon Aron Baron
One “Wheel of Fortune” contestant stunned not only viewers but the host of the show when he solved a puzzle with just two letters on the board.
In a bonus round on Wednesday, player Emil Czar De Leon, 25, of Daily City, Calif., was faced with guessing the 12-letter term, using only an “N” and “E” and the category “thing” to earn a $45,000 prize according to the New York Post.
On the first try, he blurted out “new baby buggy,” an old-timey term for stroller, prompting hostess Vanna White to toss up her arms in disbelief.
The audience went wild and host Pat Sajak, 67, jokingly gave Leon a pat-down — mock-searching him for a wire — before later tweeting, “[It’s] the most amazing solve in my 30+ years on the show. No kidding.”
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.03.22FBI Miami Warns of $13 Million ‘Grandparent Scam’ Targeting Seniors
- News2023.03.21The Voice of Romance, Johnny Mathis, Celebrates 67 Years in Music with a Special Performance in Coral Springs
- News2023.03.19Woman Dies 5 Weeks After Multi-Vehicle Crash in North Lauderdale
- News2023.03.18Adopt These Adorable Pets: Onyx and Toes Are Looking for Their Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County