By: Sharon Aron Baron
One “Wheel of Fortune” contestant stunned not only viewers but the host of the show when he solved a puzzle with just two letters on the board.
In a bonus round on Wednesday, player Emil Czar De Leon, 25, of Daily City, Calif., was faced with guessing the 12-letter term, using only an “N” and “E” and the category “thing” to earn a $45,000 prize according to the New York Post.
On the first try, he blurted out “new baby buggy,” an old-timey term for stroller, prompting hostess Vanna White to toss up her arms in disbelief.
The audience went wild and host Pat Sajak, 67, jokingly gave Leon a pat-down — mock-searching him for a wire — before later tweeting, “[It’s] the most amazing solve in my 30+ years on the show. No kidding.”
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.09.19Coral Springs Center for the Arts Launches Comedy and Music October and November
- News2019.09.18Tamarac City Commissioners Voted to Approve Office Furnishings in Amended Budget
- News2019.09.18Broward County Schools Holds ‘Dads Take Your Child to School Day’
- News2019.09.17Students Can Earn Service Hours at 34th Annual International Coastal Cleanup