By: Sharon Aron Baron
A 15 year-old female was hit by a car as she crossed State Road 7 just north of Commercial Blvd. in Tamarac at 5:34 p.m. today.
The juvenile was not crossing at the cross walk when she was struck. BSO Tamarac deputies responded and the driver remained on scene. Tamarac Fire Rescue transported the juvenile to Broward Health Medical Center with minor injuries to her hand.
The identity of the girl has not been released.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.03.22FBI Miami Warns of $13 Million ‘Grandparent Scam’ Targeting Seniors
- News2023.03.21The Voice of Romance, Johnny Mathis, Celebrates 67 Years in Music with a Special Performance in Coral Springs
- News2023.03.19Woman Dies 5 Weeks After Multi-Vehicle Crash in North Lauderdale
- News2023.03.18Adopt These Adorable Pets: Onyx and Toes Are Looking for Their Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County