By: Sharon Aron Baron
A 15 year-old female was hit by a car as she crossed State Road 7 just north of Commercial Blvd. in Tamarac at 5:34 p.m. today.
The juvenile was not crossing at the cross walk when she was struck. BSO Tamarac deputies responded and the driver remained on scene. Tamarac Fire Rescue transported the juvenile to Broward Health Medical Center with minor injuries to her hand.
The identity of the girl has not been released.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.12.12Official 2020/21 Broward County Public Schools Calendar
- News2019.12.11Marlon Bolton Appointed Vice Mayor at Tamarac Commission Meeting
- News2019.12.11Sheriff Tony Terminates Deputy for Using Excessive Force on Tamarac Teen
- News2019.12.10Free Living Interactive Recreation of Bethlehem is Back in Coral Springs