By: Sharon Aron Baron
A 15 year-old female was hit by a car as she crossed State Road 7 just north of Commercial Blvd. in Tamarac at 5:34 p.m. today.
The juvenile was not crossing at the cross walk when she was struck. BSO Tamarac deputies responded and the driver remained on scene. Tamarac Fire Rescue transported the juvenile to Broward Health Medical Center with minor injuries to her hand.
The identity of the girl has not been released.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsSeptember 23, 2023Grace and Kona Need Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County
- NewsSeptember 14, 2023Broward Gym-goers Go From From Cardio to Car-Theft
- NewsSeptember 13, 2023Furry Friends Buttons and Ginger Bear Need Forever Homes
- NewsSeptember 13, 2023Pedestrian Fatally Struck by Vehicle in Tamarac