By: Sharon Aron Baron
A 15 year-old female was hit by a car as she crossed State Road 7 just north of Commercial Blvd. in Tamarac at 5:34 p.m. today.
The juvenile was not crossing at the cross walk when she was struck. BSO Tamarac deputies responded and the driver remained on scene. Tamarac Fire Rescue transported the juvenile to Broward Health Medical Center with minor injuries to her hand.
The identity of the girl has not been released.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.09.19Coral Springs Center for the Arts Launches Comedy and Music October and November
- News2019.09.18Tamarac City Commissioners Voted to Approve Office Furnishings in Amended Budget
- News2019.09.18Broward County Schools Holds ‘Dads Take Your Child to School Day’
- News2019.09.17Students Can Earn Service Hours at 34th Annual International Coastal Cleanup