By: Sharon Aron Baron
A 15 year-old female was hit by a car as she crossed State Road 7 just north of Commercial Blvd. in Tamarac at 5:34 p.m. today.
The juvenile was not crossing at the cross walk when she was struck. BSO Tamarac deputies responded and the driver remained on scene. Tamarac Fire Rescue transported the juvenile to Broward Health Medical Center with minor injuries to her hand.
The identity of the girl has not been released.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.01.19Mayor Gomez Reselected to National League of Cities Fed Advocacy Committee
- News2022.01.14Man Loses 83 Pounds After Bariatric Surgery
- News2022.01.05Pets of the Week: Prince, Mia and Nami Are Looking for Forever Homes
- News2022.01.03Tamarac Offering Environmentally-Friendly Christmas Tree Disposal