At 3:40 a.m. BSO deputies responded at the scene of a car in the canal at 6820 Southgate Blvd in Tamarac where a driver was heading east on Southgate Blvd. and lost control of his car. The car hit a guard rail and an FPL meter box before going in the water.
The driver was able to get out of the car with only a minor injury. BSO’s Dive Team responded to the scene and confirmed that no one else was in the vehicle.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- Events2019.08.08Try Vegan Food at the Next EarthSave Event in Tamarac
- Crime & Safety2019.08.06Man Blows Past Security with Two Stolen Leaf Blowers
- Crime & Safety2019.08.05Broward Sheriff’s Office Holds ‘National Night Out’ in Tamarac
- News2019.08.05Flags at Half-Staff to Honor Shooting Victims in El Paso and Dayton