At 3:40 a.m. BSO deputies responded at the scene of a car in the canal at 6820 Southgate Blvd in Tamarac where a driver was heading east on Southgate Blvd. and lost control of his car. The car hit a guard rail and an FPL meter box before going in the water.
The driver was able to get out of the car with only a minor injury. BSO’s Dive Team responded to the scene and confirmed that no one else was in the vehicle.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.11.17Broward County Public Schools Choice Application Window Opens December 2
- News2019.11.12Reserve Your Space for a Delicious Vegan “ThanksLiving” Dinner in Tamarac
- News2019.11.10Register Now to be Part of Tamarac University’s Class of 2020
- News2019.11.05City of Tamarac Holds Veterans Day Event November 11