At 3:40 a.m. BSO deputies responded at the scene of a car in the canal at 6820 Southgate Blvd in Tamarac where a driver was heading east on Southgate Blvd. and lost control of his car. The car hit a guard rail and an FPL meter box before going in the water.
The driver was able to get out of the car with only a minor injury. BSO’s Dive Team responded to the scene and confirmed that no one else was in the vehicle.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.09.25Burglar Who Poses at Deputy Breaks Into Tamarac Home
- Events2021.09.24BSO Holds Shred-A-Thon and Operation Medicine Cabinet in North Lauderdale
- News2021.09.23Joseph Britner Joins University Hospital and Medical Center as New Chief Operating Officer
- News2021.09.22Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber Welcomes 2 New Businesses to Town