By Sharon Aron Baron
The Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce Foundation is holding its first major fundraiser, launching a four-day online charity auction from Thursday, March 10 to Monday, March 14. Proceeds will benefit educational projects, students, and classrooms in the Tamarac and North Lauderdale communities.
Auction offerings include tech gadgets, golfing apparel, local restaurants, kitchen items, trips, and experiences.
“Tamarac and North Lauderdale are fast-changing fast-growing communities, and we allow individuals and businesses to make a difference by connecting them to important community issues,” said Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce Executive Director Peter Mason.
He said the chambers’ goal is to create a more robust, more dynamic, and prosperous business community and measurably impact the success of its members and community.
“We improve the social and economic vitality of the community in ways that enhance the quality of life for all. The Chamber Foundation’s goal is to support these initiatives by providing additional funding for our school community.”
The auction will go live at 6 a.m. on March 10 at yourcharityauction.com/tnlc.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.06.08Celebrating Excellence: Meet Our Local Valedictorians and Salutatorians for 2023
- News2023.05.31Temple Beth Torah Sha’aray Tzedek Holds Shabbat Services in Spanish, Hebrew and English
- News2023.05.27Planet Fitness Launches High School Summer Pass Program to Combat Teen Obesity and Boost Mental Health
- News2023.05.26Joint Tactical Training Exercise to Commence in Broward County