By Ryan Yousefi
Jazz music takes center stage in Lauderhill in an upcoming annual community musical celebration.
Set to take place on Saturday, February 17, the fifth annual event features an evening filled with soulful jazz music, vibrant art, and a lively community atmosphere.
Hosted in the heart of Lauderhill’s Arts and Entertainment District at 1803 Northwest 38th Avenue, the free-to-attend event will incorporate a variety of cultures and entertainment from 6:00 pm until 11:00 pm.
Jazz Under the Stars is planned as a celebration of community and culture, where attendees can expect to be treated to live performances by talented jazz musicians, showcasing a range of styles from traditional jazz to contemporary blends.
In addition to musical entertainment, the event will feature long lines of food vendors and various drink options surrounding local artists displaying their work and showcasing Lauderhill’s arts scene.
For more information about the event, including details on performers and vendors, contact the Economic Development Team by emailing email@example.com or calling 954-730-3041.
- Ryan Yousefi has lived in Coral Springs for over 30 years. He has worked as a writer for multiples outlets over the years, including the Miami New Times where he has covered sports and culture since 2013. He holds a Bachelor's Degree and a Master's Degree in Business Healthcare Management from Western Governors University.
- NewsFebruary 19, 2024From Prison to Prayer: Dr. Yehudah Pryce’s Path to Spirituality and Judaism
- NewsFebruary 18, 2024Chamber Invites Local Businesses to Kings Point Expo on February 26
- NewsFebruary 18, 2024Broward Sheriff’s Office to Host Gun Safety Class Geared Toward Child Firearm Education
- NewsFebruary 17, 20245th Annual Jazz Under the Stars Returns to Lauderhill on February 17