By: Sharon Aron Baron
It’s been two days since our last update from the Florida Department of Health. When we last checked in, positive tested Covid-19 cases in Tamarac were 1,264. Since then, that number has gone up to 1,354 for an increase of 90 positive tested cases.
On July 25, there were 414,511 positive cases in the State of Florida, and on July 27, there are 432,747 total cases, for an increase of 18,236.
There have been 5,931 total deaths reported deaths in the State. This is 154 more since July 25. In Broward County, there have been 607 deaths, which translates to 1 percent of all Broward County cases.
The average age of a resident to contract COVID-19 in Broward County is 42-years-old, up from 38 on July 25.
These figures were verified on July 27, 2020.
Cases by Local Zip Code: (keep in mind these zip codes are shared with other cities)
Other Broward County Numbers
Pompano Beach, Broward 5,933
Coral Springs, Broward 2,113
Davie, Broward 1,745
Sunrise, Broward 1,728
Deerfield Beach, Broward 1,459
Tamarac, Broward 1,354
Margate, Broward 1,085
North Lauderdale, Broward 1,009
Coconut Creek, Broward 934
Oakland Park, Broward 818
Lauderdale Lakes, Broward 280
Parkland, Broward 279
Lauderhill, Broward 268
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.03.22FBI Miami Warns of $13 Million ‘Grandparent Scam’ Targeting Seniors
- News2023.03.21The Voice of Romance, Johnny Mathis, Celebrates 67 Years in Music with a Special Performance in Coral Springs
- News2023.03.19Woman Dies 5 Weeks After Multi-Vehicle Crash in North Lauderdale
- News2023.03.18Adopt These Adorable Pets: Onyx and Toes Are Looking for Their Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County