By: Sharon Aron Baron
A dog has been shot and killed by a BSO deputy this morning in Tamarac.
Around 10:30 a.m., a 911 caller informed dispatch that a dog was loose and attempted to bite him/her at the 6900 block of NW 76 Drive in the Vanguard Village development in Tamarac.
The responding deputy dodged the dog at least three times to avoid being bitten, before firing his weapon. The dog bit the caller’s pant but did not puncture the skin. The deputy was not injured. Animal control is on scene and is trying to contact with the dog’s owner.
More information as it comes in.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2020.11.2910 Auto Burglaries Reported in Tamarac in this Week’s Crime Update
- News2020.11.28Clear Space by Safety Disposing Hazardous Waste December 5
- News2020.11.28Broward County Public Schools Awarded Grants to Broaden Participation in Computer Science
- News2020.11.25Tamarac History: Former U.S. Congressman Once Made his Home in the Woodlands Country Club