By: Sharon Aron Baron
Community associations depend on the maintenance fees that are supposed to be collected from all members. But what if some members are not paying, or are even paying late?
This behavior affects everybody in the association as well as your quality of life. Boards of directors, management companies, and the members of the association can do something about this. In a seminar presented by the City of Tamarac and led by Mitch Drimmer of SNAP Collections by AFS, residents will learn that it’s not about getting mad, but about recovering your association’s money with proactive and positive steps.
In this interactive class, Mitch will discuss best practices for collections and the most tried and true ways to get traction on your collections. The subject matter will speak to methodology, technology, and psychology that will get the job done with your collections. The presentation will also include a Q & A.
This is the third in a series of quarterly seminars this year that are focused on helping homeowner associations and their boards.
All residents are welcome on Tuesday, August 26 at 6:30 p.m. at the Tamarac Community Center. RSVP at 954-597-3539.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.06.03Curfew Lifted in Tamarac and the Rest of Broward County
- News2020.06.02FBI Seeking Information on Individuals Inciting Violence During Protected Peaceful Demonstrations
- News2020.06.01Rollover Crash in Tamarac Leaves Two Dead
- News2020.05.29COVID-19 Cases in Tamarac from the Florida Department of Health May 28