By: Saraana Jamraj
For those looking to expand their fitness routines and socialize, Tamarac Parks and Recreation is offering a fun, free, group-oriented way with weekly “All Muscle Saturdays” workout classes.
The class is a full-body workout that includes 14 movements across seven stations, open to people of all ability levels.
It’s part of the new fitness court at Tephford Park, launched in December, which includes several pieces of bodyweight equipment that can be used in thousands of ways, based on seven essential movements.
The court, part of a national program, is also accompanied by a digital app, where classes such as the one on Saturday, can be kept track of.
The class will take place every Saturday, from 9:00 to 9:45 a.m., at Tephford Park, 10003 Southgate Boulevard. For more information call 954-597-3660. The first class is Saturday, February 15, 2020.
- Selene Raj is a writer and a Florida International University graduate. She's completed her Master's in Mass Communications in 2020, and has been living in Coral Springs since 2004. She is passionate about the communities she lives and works in and loves reporting and sharing stories that are as complex and meaningful as the people who live in them.
- News2020.07.28Families Frustrated as Tamarac Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center COVID-19 Cases Skyrocket
- News2020.07.23Head-Slamming Former BSO Deputy Attempts to Get Case Dismissed, Again
- News2020.07.22Commissioner Gelin Presents Proclamations to 4 Highly Accomplished Tamarac Graduates
- News2020.07.2121-Year-Old Tamarac Resident Wins $2.1 Million Playing the Lottery