By Kevin Deutsch
A man was arrested in connection with the stabbing of two people in Tamarac Thursday, authorities said.
Taurus Devares Sanders, 23, was arrested following the stabbing, which injured a man and woman sometime before 8:41 a.m. during a domestic disturbance near the 5900 block of Northwest 57th Court, according to the Broward Sheriff’s Office.
Tamarac Fire Rescue took the victims to an area hospital with injuries listed as not life-threatening, authorities said. Their names were not made public.
BSO’s Crime Scene and Special Victim’s Unit detectives were investigating the incident.
Additional information was not immediately made public.
- Kevin Deutsch is an award-winning crime journalist and author. A graduate of Florida International University, Kevin has worked on staff at The Miami Herald, New York Daily News, and The Palm Beach Post.
- NewsFebruary 17, 2024Bolton Says He Won’t Accept Benefits From Tamarac’s Shaker Village Deal
- NewsFebruary 15, 2024Detectives Arrest Suspect in Fire That Killed Tamarac Woman
- NewsFebruary 15, 2024Tamarac Rejects Land Sale to Developer for Village Project
- NewsFebruary 13, 2024BSO Makes 17 Arrests After String of Tamarac Car Thefts