By Kevin Deutsch
A man was arrested in connection with the stabbing of two people in Tamarac Thursday, authorities said.
Taurus Devares Sanders, 23, was arrested following the stabbing, which injured a man and woman sometime before 8:41 a.m. during a domestic disturbance near the 5900 block of Northwest 57th Court, according to the Broward Sheriff’s Office.
Tamarac Fire Rescue took the victims to an area hospital with injuries listed as not life-threatening, authorities said. Their names were not made public.
BSO’s Crime Scene and Special Victim’s Unit detectives were investigating the incident.
Additional information was not immediately made public.
- Kevin Deutsch is an award-winning crime journalist and author. A graduate of Florida International University, Kevin has worked on staff at The Miami Herald, New York Daily News, and The Palm Beach Post.
- NewsJuly 18, 2023Detectives Search for Serial Thief who Struck 4 Times at North Lauderdale Walmart
- NewsJuly 16, 2023Detectives Search for Missing Tamarac Man
- NewsJuly 5, 2023Lauderhill Boy Suffers Facial Burns, Partial Amputation of Fingers in Fireworks Accident
- NewsJune 30, 2023North Lauderdale Woman Struck by SUV Dies