By: Sharon Aron Baron
Tamarac is on the road to recovery according to the latest data from real estate website Zillow.
With the median home value in Tamarac at $118,900, Tamarac home values have gone up 26.2 percent over the past year and Zillow predicts they will rise 7.3 percent within the next year.
The median list price per square foot in Tamarac is $93, which is lower than the Miami-Fort Lauderdale Metro average of $158.
The median price of homes currently listed in Tamarac is $115,000 while the median price of homes that sold is $121,700. The median rent price in Tamarac is $1,300, which is lower than the Miami-Fort Lauderdale Metro median of $1,800.
According to their data, there are still many homes with negative equity at a rate of 29.9 percent and 14.5 percent of homes are delinquent on their mortgage payments.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2020.12.03Home-Based Businesses Now Eligible to Apply for CARES Act
- News2020.11.2910 Auto Burglaries Reported in Tamarac in this Week’s Crime Update
- News2020.11.28Clear Space by Safety Disposing Hazardous Waste December 5
- News2020.11.28Broward County Public Schools Awarded Grants to Broaden Participation in Computer Science