By Claire Cornish
This beautiful pocket-sized young lady is just 36-pounds, but she is a heavyweight when it comes to giving out love and affection.
Nala had not had an easy life, bouncing from home to home. Just when she thought she had found her forever home with her wonderful foster family, the homeowner’s association told them they would not be allowed to keep a second dog. Poor Nala found herself in search of a forever home once again.
She is dog-friendly and has loved living alongside her human siblings; she is playful, with a little puppy energy left over but some big-girl concentration thrown in.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- NewsMarch 5, 2023Meet Penny: The Beautiful Harrier Dog with a Heart of Gold
- NewsSeptember 9, 2022Pet of the Week: Marvin the Guinea Pig is Looking for a Loving Family
- NewsJuly 7, 2022Dog of the Week: This Puppy Needs Her Forever Family
- NewsJune 26, 2022Dog of the Week: This Pup Was Rescued From a Hoarding Situation