By: Sharon Aron Baron
Captain Neal Glassman invites Tamarac residents to come out and meet their hometown police department and help celebrate National Night Out Against Crime.
Held on Tuesday, August 7, at the Tamarac district office, National Night Out enhances the relationship between neighbors and law enforcement while bringing back a true sense of community while providing a great opportunity to bring police and neighbors together under positive circumstances.
According to Glassman, the Broward Sheriff’s Office will hold live police demonstrations. Also, families can enjoy games, a rock climbing wall, petting-zoo, pony rides, a balloon-making clown, face painting, raffle prizes and free food.
Tamarac’s District Office is at 7515 N. Pine Island Rd from 6:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. For more information about National Night Out, visit www.natw.org.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2020.11.28Broward County Public Schools Awarded Grants to Broaden Participation in Computer Science
- News2020.11.25Tamarac History: Former U.S. Congressman Once Made his Home in the Woodlands Country Club
- News2020.11.25Man Posing as Roofing Contractor Arrested After Scamming Tamarac Resident
- News2020.11.23City of Tamarac Continues with Residential Assistance Program