Own a small or large business and want to learn a few tips from the experts? Then you don’t want to miss the Business to Business Expo, an interactive event which connects with people from all fields.
The Tamarac Chamber of Commerce will be holding the Expo on Friday, February 3, 2017. Included in the expo will be over 45 exhibitor’s stands and business seminars running throughout the course of the day.
Topics include: Changes in the Law and Cyber Law both given by attorneys at Kelley Kronenberg; Understanding & Managing Your Business Reputation, by Connectica; CareerSource, Broward’s Business Services; Beyond Your Boundaries by a national speaker; and Employee Retention Strategies, by Edward Jones and Paychex.
There’s still time to showcase your business. Buy a table for $100 or become one of the featured speakers with your table purchase for $300.
Cost is $15 for Tamarac Chamber members and $20 for non-members. Ticket includes breakfast and lunch. Register here: Business to Business Expo.
Doors open at 8.15 a.m. and the Expo lasts until 2 p.m. Held at the Tamarac Community Center at 8601 W. Commercial Blvd Tamarac FL 33351. Map it.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2020.11.2910 Auto Burglaries Reported in Tamarac in this Week’s Crime Update
- News2020.11.28Clear Space by Safety Disposing Hazardous Waste December 5
- News2020.11.28Broward County Public Schools Awarded Grants to Broaden Participation in Computer Science
- News2020.11.25Tamarac History: Former U.S. Congressman Once Made his Home in the Woodlands Country Club