By: Sharon Aron Baron
Get a first-hand look at the brand-new homes being built in the Woodmont Country Club community on January 31.
Pulte homebuilder, who will be building 152 single family homes in the Tamarac community, is hosting an information session for the long-anticipated project where they will make a presentation along with answering questions from attendees.
Back in 2006, the plan originally called for 448 units and a luxury hotel on the closed Pines course by Woodmont Country Club owner Mark Schmidt. Since then, the project has been scaled back to include less homes. Now, nine of the 18 holes on the Pines course will remain open along with the 18-hole Cypress championship course.
“We look forward to sharing our plans with our neighbors, potential buyers and everyone else who attends,” said Brent Baker, president of Pulte’s Southeast Florida division. “This will also be a great opportunity to get their input and feedback. We know the community will be excited to learn about these brand-new homes that will be offered at very affordable prices for new single-family product in Broward County.”
To attend the information session, RSVP to Kelly Colamarino at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Held at 6 p.m. on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 in Woodmont Country Club’s upstairs dining room 7801 NW 80th Ave. Refreshments will be served.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.05.18Joey Lanouette Qualifies by Petition for the Tamarac City Commission District 2 Seat
- News2022.05.16Official 2022/23 Broward County Public Schools Color Calendar is Out
- News2022.05.13Tamarac Holds Memorial Day Ceremony Followed By Live Music May 30
- News2022.05.12Former City Attorney Stuart Michelson Qualifies by Petition for Tamarac Commission Seat