By: Sharon Aron Baron
Get a first-hand look at the brand-new homes being built in the Woodmont Country Club community on January 31.
Pulte homebuilder, who will be building 152 single family homes in the Tamarac community, is hosting an information session for the long-anticipated project where they will make a presentation along with answering questions from attendees.
Back in 2006, the plan originally called for 448 units and a luxury hotel on the closed Pines course by Woodmont Country Club owner Mark Schmidt. Since then, the project has been scaled back to include less homes. Now, nine of the 18 holes on the Pines course will remain open along with the 18-hole Cypress championship course.
“We look forward to sharing our plans with our neighbors, potential buyers and everyone else who attends,” said Brent Baker, president of Pulte’s Southeast Florida division. “This will also be a great opportunity to get their input and feedback. We know the community will be excited to learn about these brand-new homes that will be offered at very affordable prices for new single-family product in Broward County.”
To attend the information session, RSVP to Kelly Colamarino at email@example.com.
Held at 6 p.m. on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 in Woodmont Country Club’s upstairs dining room 7801 NW 80th Ave. Refreshments will be served.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.09.19Coral Springs Center for the Arts Launches Comedy and Music October and November
- News2019.09.18Tamarac City Commissioners Voted to Approve Office Furnishings in Amended Budget
- News2019.09.18Broward County Schools Holds ‘Dads Take Your Child to School Day’
- News2019.09.17Students Can Earn Service Hours at 34th Annual International Coastal Cleanup