By: Sharon Aron Baron
The best show in Broward County is in Tamarac this Independence Day where they never fail to put on an event that the whole family will enjoy. On July 4, the city will host two exciting events to fill the day.
The fun starts on noon Friday with the Patriotic Swim Bash at the Caporella Aquatic Center where residents can cool off while enjoying music, cold treats, and giveaways throughout the day.
Starting at 6pm at the Sportsplex, will be the Tamarac Independence Day Celebration. There will be food trucks, face painting, arts and crafts and bounce houses for the kids. The Valerie Tyson Band will entertain the crowds by performing hits from today’s Top 40, Jazz, Classic Rock, Reggae, and Contemporary.
Brink your blankets and lawn chairs and relax, or dance, the night away because you won’t want to miss the spectacular fireworks display at 9 pm.
Round trip shuttle transportation will be available from 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm from the following two locations:
Tamarac City Hall, 7525 NW 88th Ave and the Tamarac Community Center, 8601 W. Commercial Blvd
Following the fireworks, shuttle transportation will also be available from 9:30 pm – 10:00 pm.Patriotic Swim Bash Friday, July 4th 2014 Caporella Aquatic Center 12 pm – 4 pm $3.50/ youth 17 years old & under $4.00/ adult Tamarac Independence Day Celebration Friday, July 4th 2014 6pm to 9pm
Tamarac Sports Complex
9901 NW 77th Street
Tamarac FL 333121 Cost: Free except food truck items
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.09.19Coral Springs Center for the Arts Launches Comedy and Music October and November
- News2019.09.18Tamarac City Commissioners Voted to Approve Office Furnishings in Amended Budget
- News2019.09.18Broward County Schools Holds ‘Dads Take Your Child to School Day’
- News2019.09.17Students Can Earn Service Hours at 34th Annual International Coastal Cleanup