By: Sharon Aron Baron
Don’t miss celebrating Independence Day in Tamarac where the city will be holding two exciting events the whole family will enjoy.
The Patriotic Splash Swim Party
First up is the The Patriotic Splash Swim Party starting at noon Wednesday July 4, at the Caporella Aquatic Center where residents can cool off while enjoying a live DJ, prizes, games and more throughout the day. Children (17 and under) are $3.50 and adults are $4.00. The Caporella Aquatic Center is located at 9300 NW 58th St, Tamarac, FL 33321.
Independence Day Celebration
Starting at 6 p.m. at the Sports Complex, the Tamarac Independence Day Celebration features a free outdoor concert with “Chill Factor” who will play music from the 70’s and 80’s. When this 10-piece high energy group takes the stage, you will hear all the great hits you remember.
There will also be an entertainment area with face painting rides, arts & crafts and games to keep the children busy as well as on-site food trucks.
Don’t forget to stop by the special VIP tent and say hello to your mayor and your city commissioners. It’s up close to the band.
So bring your blankets and lawn chairs to relax or dance the night away because the night’s not over until after the firework display kicks off at 9 p.m.
Parking is limited, so if you don’t want to get tied up in traffic, take advantage of the free shuttle from Tamarac City Hall at 7525 NW 88th Ave or the Tamarac Community Center at 8601 W. Commercial Blvd beginning at 6:00 p.m. The Sports Complex is located at 9901 NW 77th Street Tamarac FL 333121.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2020.11.28Broward County Public Schools Awarded Grants to Broaden Participation in Computer Science
- News2020.11.25Tamarac History: Former U.S. Congressman Once Made his Home in the Woodlands Country Club
- News2020.11.25Man Posing as Roofing Contractor Arrested After Scamming Tamarac Resident
- News2020.11.23City of Tamarac Continues with Residential Assistance Program