Video by Jeffrey Goldman with the Chabad of Coral Springs
By Sharon Aron Baron
The Chabad of Coral Springs continues in its mission of easing the burden of assisting those who are struggling with food insecurity.
Social Services Director Nechama Gutman said this week, they will be including fresh fruit and vegetables.
This event will be their last food distribution of the year.
Throughout the year, The Chabad of Coral Springs serves donated food and goods to hundreds of people. Besides fresh fruit and vegetables, they distribute other much-needed items.
Volunteers looking for service hours are needed to help. Students ages 15-years-old or over who are interested can message their Facebook page, sign up, and earn service hours.
On Wednesday, Dec. 22, 2021, the distribution is from 5 p.m. – 7 p.m. at 3925 N University Drive.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.03.22FBI Miami Warns of $13 Million ‘Grandparent Scam’ Targeting Seniors
- News2023.03.21The Voice of Romance, Johnny Mathis, Celebrates 67 Years in Music with a Special Performance in Coral Springs
- News2023.03.19Woman Dies 5 Weeks After Multi-Vehicle Crash in North Lauderdale
- News2023.03.18Adopt These Adorable Pets: Onyx and Toes Are Looking for Their Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County