By: Sharon Aron Baron
On Thursday, The Tamarac Chamber of Commerce brought businesses and supporters together for a night of fun and entertainment for their annual launch party for the Taste of Tamarac magazine.
Held at the Woodlands Country Club, the evening event featured entertainment by William Penn House Jr., Shane Le Mar Entertainment, and Ed Horowitz as well as sponsors of the official magazine including Pacifica Forest Trace, City Furniture, Broward Health Coral Springs, Arrigo Sawgrass, Applebee’s, University Hospital, MCCI Medical Group and FPL who were in attendance.
Also attending were Mayor Harry Dressler, Vice Mayor Pam Bushnell and Commissioners Diane Glasser, Michelle Gomez and Debra Placko.
The 12 Annual Taste of Tamarac magazine was distributed to homes city-wide this week.
The official date for the Taste of Tamarac is set for Saturday, October 17 at the Tamarac Community Center.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.04.06COVID-19 Cases in Tamarac from the Florida Department of Health April 6
- News2020.04.05COVID-19 Cases in Tamarac from the Florida Department of Health April 5
- News2020.04.04COVID-19 Cases in Tamarac from the Florida Department of Health April 4
- News2020.04.04Tamarac Restaurants Offering Curbside and Delivery to Feed Hungry Residents