By: Sharon Aron Baron
Chipotle Mexican Grill is now open in Lauderhill, and customers are already trickling in.
Located at 5435 N University Drive on the southwest corner of University Drive and Commercial Boulevard, Chipotle took over the space formerly occupied by Starbucks until they moved into their stand alone building nearby.
This new restaurant, which formally opened on January 25, joins 49 other Chipotle Mexican Grill restaurants in South Florida – including the southwest portion of the state, for a total of 116 in Florida.
Chipotle was created in Colorado back in 1993 by Steve Ells who is now the Co-CEO, and Chairman. The restaurant’s mission statement is “Food with Integrity” which highlights its efforts in using organic ingredients which includes serving more naturally raised meat than any other restaurant chain. The new location will seat 75 people.
The restaurant is open everyday from 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- Events2019.07.15Try Vegan Food at the Next Event in Tamarac
- News2019.07.10Humane Society Searching for Volunteers to Help the Animals in Their Care
- News2019.07.09Tamarac Businesses Gets Preference With City’s New Vendor Selection Process
- News2019.07.04Kenneth Behring, Founder, and Developer of the City of Tamarac, Dies