By Agrippina Fadel
Comedy historian and professional speaker Lenny Dave is heading to Tamarac for an unforgettable night of laughter and nostalgia.
Held at the Kings Point Palace on Sunday, January 8, at 2 p.m., the show includes a performance from comedian Robert Vogel.
Lenny Dave appeared in the Red Skelton Entertainment Series and the Oliver Hardy Festival and has been performing as a comedian and inspirational speaker for over three decades.
Dave is bringing his 100 years of Comedy program to The Palace, a nostalgic trip down comedy’s memory lane. Serving as the audience’s “tour guide,” he explores the history of vaudeville, Broadway shows, and the first TV and radio programs, reflecting on the legacy of the comedians of the past, from Charlie Chaplin and Mae West to Joan Rivers and Johnny Carson.
Robert Vogel is known for his unique speaking voice and “clean material” delivered with a sarcastic and energetic approach. He headlined comedy shows at Blacktop Comedy, Laughs Unlimited, Purple Line Urban, All Out Comedy Theater, PianoFight, Chico Lounge, and Star Club.
The tickets are $12 for residents and $15 for guests and are available at the box office located at 7620 N Nob Hill Rd in Tamarac.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- News2023.02.02Tamarac Resident Plans to Run Against Marlon Bolton; Calls for Ethical Leadership
- News2023.01.31City Commission Postpones Federal Aid to Tamarac Homeless, Domestic Violence Victims, and Rent-Stressed Residents
- News2023.01.31Culver’s Announces Tentative Opening Date in Tamarac
- News2023.01.30Ticket Alert: Comedian Sarge Brings His Hilarious Show to Tamarac