By Sharon Aron Baron
One local resident has struck gold.
Brayan Martinez, 23,-from North Lauderdale, Florida, has won $1 million from the Florida Lottery’s GOLD RUSH LIMITED Scratch-Off game.
Martinez bought his winning ticket from Jupiter West Mobil on West Indiantown Road in Jupiter and chose to receive his prize as a lump-sum payment of $795,000. The retailer that sold the winning ticket will receive a $2,000 bonus commission.
The GOLD RUSH LIMITED Scratch-Off game launched in September 2021 and offers players the chance to win one of 32 top prizes of $5 million, as well as 100 prizes of $1 million and more than 33,000 prizes ranging from $1,000 to $100,000. The game has overall odds of winning of 1 in 2.65.
Scratch-Off games are a popular part of the Florida Lottery’s portfolio, making up 77% of ticket sales in the fiscal year 2021-2022. Since its inception, the lottery’s Scratch-Off games have generated more than $17.06 billion for the Educational Enhancement Trust Fund.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk. Don’t miss reading Margate Talk, Coral Springs Talk, Coconut Creek Talk, and Parkland Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.05.31Temple Beth Torah Sha’aray Tzedek Holds Shabbat Services in Spanish, Hebrew and English
- News2023.05.27Planet Fitness Launches High School Summer Pass Program to Combat Teen Obesity and Boost Mental Health
- News2023.05.26Joint Tactical Training Exercise to Commence in Broward County
- News2023.05.24Meet Gretel and Sissy, 2 Sweethearts Searching for Forever Homes