By: Sharon Aron Baron
Broward County’s Administrator canceled the Emergency Curfew Order imposed May 31 – June 2 after protests about the death of George Floyd turned violent.
The curfew can be reimposed for part or all of the county with as little as one hour of prior written notice if there is evidence of possible civil unrest that threatens the health, safety, or welfare of the public.
The Broward County Code of Ordinances gives the County Administrator the authority to impose a general curfew applicable throughout the community while there is a State of Local Emergency in effect.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.04.15Over 80 Children Attend Tamarac Bike Rodeo with the Broward Sheriff’s Office
- News2021.04.14North Lauderdale Man Faces Murder Charge For Road Rage Incident
- News2021.04.14Tamarac Commissioner Attempts to Violate First Amendment by Silencing Critics on Social Media
- News2021.04.12Armed Carjacking Leaves One Man Injured, Begging for his Life