By Sharon Aron Baron
Broward Sheriff’s Office Missing Persons Unit detectives are investigating a missing person and say the circumstances surrounding her disappearance are suspicious.
Wanda Gordon, 42, has been missing for more than three weeks. Since the initial news release, BSO detectives say the investigation has revealed that Gordon was last seen around 12:50 a.m. on Nov. 5, 2021, in the area of 700 Seabreeze Blvd. in Fort Lauderdale. She was driving a gray 2007 Cadillac SUV with the tag JG38T.
Before her sighting in Fort Lauderdale, Gordon was seen around 5 p.m. on Nov. 4, 2021, at 2856 N.W. Eighth St. in unincorporated Central Broward.
Gordon was wearing a black skirt, a blue and green top, and black heels. She has a medium build, is about 5 foot 6 inches tall, and weighs 150 pounds. She has black hair, brown eyes, tattoos on her neck, and piercings on her eyebrows, nose, and lip.
Her family says she suffers from several diagnosed medical conditions requiring medication.
Anyone with information on her whereabouts should contact BSO Detective Chris Blankenship at 954-321-4268, the BSO non-emergency number 954-764-4357 (HELP).
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.01.19Mayor Gomez Reselected to National League of Cities Fed Advocacy Committee
- News2022.01.14Man Loses 83 Pounds After Bariatric Surgery
- News2022.01.05Pets of the Week: Prince, Mia and Nami Are Looking for Forever Homes
- News2022.01.03Tamarac Offering Environmentally-Friendly Christmas Tree Disposal