By Agrippina Fadel
Curry is an affectionate fellow, but he has to get to know his human first. This brown Weimaraner mix is potty-trained, obedient, alert, and can be a great addition to the family.
A sucker for belly rubs, Curry is calm but is known to get excited about treats. He would be happy as the only dog in the home.
Curry is receptive to the commands and walks great on a leash. He recently went on a Lunch Buddies date and was happy to get out of the shelter.
Like many other large dogs at the Broward Animal Care and Adoption Center, Curry needs a kennel break. The shelter is running over capacity and needs the public to come out and adopt or foster pets.
To adopt Curry (A2157478), foster, or take a dog out for lunch, email the shelter at firstname.lastname@example.org. To schedule a meet-and-greet appointment and learn more about adoptable pets, email ACADadoptions@broward.org.
The Adoption Center at Broward County Animal Care is located at 2400 SW 42 Street, Fort Lauderdale, and is open Tuesday through Sunday from 11 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Adoptions are at no cost and include spaying/neutering, vaccinations, a microchip, and a Broward County pet license tag.
Got News in Tamarac, North Lauderdale, and Lauderhill? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- NewsDecember 3, 2023Ticket Alert: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Tribute Show at the Palace
- NewsNovember 27, 2023Doo-Wop Delight: Don’t Miss a Night of Nostalgia with John Tarangelo at the Kings Point Palace
- NewsNovember 21, 2023Don’t Miss the 43nd Annual Tamarac Turkey Trot
- NewsNovember 19, 2023Register Now for the Kings Point Holiday Expo