By: Sharon Aron Baron
Captain Neal Glassman invites residents to come out and meet their hometown police department and help celebrate National Night Out this Tuesday, August 4th at the Tamarac district office.
National Night Out enhances the relationship between neighbors and law enforcement while bringing back a true sense of community and provides a great opportunity to bring police and neighbors together under positive circumstances.
The Broward Sheriff’s Office in Tamarac will be holding demonstrations where residents can also enjoy free food, a rock climbing wall, petting-zoo, pony rides, a balloon-making clown, face painting, music By D.J. Phantom Dragon as well as free raffle prizes throughout the night.
Tamarac’s District Office is located at 7515 N. Pine Island Rd from 6:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. For more information, please call 954.720.2225. For more information about National Night Out, visit www.natw.org.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2020.11.25Tamarac History: Former U.S. Congressman Once Made his Home in the Woodlands Country Club
- News2020.11.25Man Posing as Roofing Contractor Arrested After Scamming Tamarac Resident
- News2020.11.23City of Tamarac Continues with Residential Assistance Program
- News2020.11.19Tamarac Crime Update and Arrests Through November 16