Broward Sheriff’s Office homicide detectives are investigating the circumstances that led up to the death of an apparent drowning victim whose body was discovered floating in the canal behind his duplex Saturday morning in Tamarac.
Shortly before 10:15 a.m., Brian Eccles, 75, was found floating in the canal behind his residence located at 7650 N.W. 73 Terrace.
BSO homicide investigators said Eccles lived alone, and they believe he may have accidentally fallen into the canal. They do not suspect foul play. However, the Broward Medical Examiner’s Office will conduct an autopsy to officially determine the cause and manner of death.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.09.19Coral Springs Center for the Arts Launches Comedy and Music October and November
- News2019.09.18Tamarac City Commissioners Voted to Approve Office Furnishings in Amended Budget
- News2019.09.18Broward County Schools Holds ‘Dads Take Your Child to School Day’
- News2019.09.17Students Can Earn Service Hours at 34th Annual International Coastal Cleanup