Broward Sheriff’s Office homicide detectives are investigating the circumstances that led up to the death of an apparent drowning victim whose body was discovered floating in the canal behind his duplex Saturday morning in Tamarac.
Shortly before 10:15 a.m., Brian Eccles, 75, was found floating in the canal behind his residence located at 7650 N.W. 73 Terrace.
BSO homicide investigators said Eccles lived alone, and they believe he may have accidentally fallen into the canal. They do not suspect foul play. However, the Broward Medical Examiner’s Office will conduct an autopsy to officially determine the cause and manner of death.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.05.31Temple Beth Torah Sha’aray Tzedek Holds Shabbat Services in Spanish, Hebrew and English
- News2023.05.27Planet Fitness Launches High School Summer Pass Program to Combat Teen Obesity and Boost Mental Health
- News2023.05.26Joint Tactical Training Exercise to Commence in Broward County
- News2023.05.24Meet Gretel and Sissy, 2 Sweethearts Searching for Forever Homes