Broward Sheriff’s Office homicide detectives are investigating the circumstances that led up to the death of an apparent drowning victim whose body was discovered floating in the canal behind his duplex Saturday morning in Tamarac.
Shortly before 10:15 a.m., Brian Eccles, 75, was found floating in the canal behind his residence located at 7650 N.W. 73 Terrace.
BSO homicide investigators said Eccles lived alone, and they believe he may have accidentally fallen into the canal. They do not suspect foul play. However, the Broward Medical Examiner’s Office will conduct an autopsy to officially determine the cause and manner of death.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.02.07BSO Holds Shred-A-Thon and Operation Medicine Cabinet in Tamarac
- News2023.02.06Tragic Murder Mystery Solved: Two Suspects Arrested for Killing of Tamarac Resident
- News2023.02.06Apply Now for $1,200 Scholarships Offered to Florida College Students
- News2023.02.03Bite into Bliss and Empower Young Women: Get Your Boxes of Girl Scout Cookies Today