By Agrippina Fadel
For an afternoon full of nostalgia and really great music, don’t miss the Motowners Sunday matinee tribute concert at the Kings Point Palace.
Held on Sunday, March 5, at 2 p.m., the show is $12 for residents and $15 for guests, with tickets available at the venue’s box office before the event and on the day of the concert.
A Pompano Beach band, the Motowners put together a wonderful musical tribute to the many artists and great songs from the classic Motown years, including favorite hits by the Temptations, The Four Tops, Diana Ross & The Supremes, Smokey Robinson, Marvin Gaye, and Stevie Wonder.
Founded in 2005, the band prides itself on creating a family-friendly show with a universal appeal. The group has toured extensively, performing at outdoor events, cruise ships, casinos, and adult communities. In October 2012, they performed for Michelle Obama and enjoyed a private photo op.
The Palace at Kings Point is located at 7622 NW 76th St. in Tamarac.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- NewsNovember 27, 2023Doo-Wop Delight: Don’t Miss a Night of Nostalgia with John Tarangelo at the Kings Point Palace
- NewsNovember 21, 2023Don’t Miss the 43nd Annual Tamarac Turkey Trot
- NewsNovember 19, 2023Register Now for the Kings Point Holiday Expo
- NewsNovember 14, 2023Register Now for the Kings Point Holiday Expo