Grab your fishing poles and bait and enjoy a day of fishing with your family here in Tamarac for the Father’s Day Fishing Tournament. Fishing starts at 9:00 am so be there promptly on Saturday, June 15th.
This is catch and release so no worries about catching your own meal because the price of $5 for residents and $8 for nonresidents includes lunch as well as a gift for dad.
Meet at the Tamarac Sports Complex at 9901 NW 77th Street Tamarac FL.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.02.23Gov. DeSantis Announces $8 million Incentive to Help Veterans Buy Homes
- Crime & Safety2020.02.23Tamarac Crime Update: Latest Incidents Through February 18
- Crime & Safety2020.02.19Vehicle Strikes Pole, Leaving One Dead in Tamarac
- Crime & Safety2020.02.18Burglar Uses Ploy Before Smashing His Way into Neighbor’s Home